zaterdag 17 maart 2012

St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Hoewel, hier in Nederland kennen we dit typisch Ierse feest eigenlijk niet. Ja, degene die wel eens in een Iese pub of in Ierland komen, zij zullen dit wel kennen. Maar echt gevierd wordt het hier niet, zoals in Ierland of Amerika.
Maar wie mij kent, weet dat ik 12 jaar geleden au pair in Ierland was. Toen heb ik dus kennis mogen maken met dit feest en ook de parade in Dublin mogen bij wonen. Wat een happening! In ieder geval heeft dit altijd wel een plekje in mijn hart behouden en vandaar dat ik deze freebie heb gemaakt.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Although, overhere in the Netherlands we don't know this typical Irish Holiday! Well, maybe those who like to go to an Irish pub or who have vistied Ireland, they might know about this. But it isn't celebrated here, like it is in Ireland or America! But the people who knows me, know that I've been au pair in Ireland 12 years ago. I was lucky enough to celebrate with the Irish. I even attended/watched the Dublin Parade. That was quite a happening! Anyway, it always kept a little place in my heart. That's why I created this little freebie!
Download *link expired*
Download *link expired*
Expires end of March 2012!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. trying to get the papers but it won't let me unzip. I love this kit thank you so much for posting it. Your site is great!! Any ideas on how to get the papers to work?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hello Nat Nat,
      could you pleas send me an e-mail? I'll try to re-zip the papers and re-upload them and will send you the new link!
      My e-mail: romajoscrap@gmail.com
      Hope this will work!
      Greetings from Holland, Marieke

      Verwijderen