woensdag 4 juli 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Vandaag is het Independence Day in Amerika. En omdat (digi)scrappen een mondiale hobby is, begonnen in Amerika, wil ik mijn scrapvrienden van overzee niet vergeten. Ik heb mijn kit Royal Celebration gebruikt om deze wordart te maken.
Happy Independence Day to those who celebrate. And because (digi)scrapping is a global hobby, I couldn't let this pass. So I created a wordart, using my Royal Celebration Kit! Hope you all have had fun so far. Be careful with the fireworks!
Here's your *link expired*, no password needed. Have fun and happy scrapping.

1 opmerking:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jul. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen