zondag 1 september 2013

DBT: Back to School and Start Positive Thinking!

Het is al weer september, ongelooflijk toch? Wat vliegt dit jaar voorbij. Het goede er aan is dat het wel weer tijd is voor een digiblogtrein. Nou ja, ik geloof dat ik de enige ben die iets heeft... De bedoeling was om met elkaar te werken aan het thema 'Back to School and Start Positive Thinking'. Vooral dat laatste vond ik toch wel lastiger dan verwacht. En aangezien mijn dochter morgen weer naar school gaat, ben ik toch meer met dat thema aan de gang gegaan. Mijn gedeelte bestaat uit 3 delen. Het eerste deel is hier te downloaden (of klik op de preview), het tweede gedeelte staat op mijn facebook pagina en het derde gedeelte (de alpha) is alleen voor mijn nieuwsbrieflezers!
It's September already, can you believe it? This year is really flying by. The good thing is that it is time again for the digiblogtrain. Well, I think I'm the only one who has something... The plan was to work together on the theme 'Back to School and Start Positive Thinking'. Especially that last thing was harder than I thought it would be. And because my daughter has to go back to school tomorrow, I went more with that theme. My part is seperated in three. The first part can be downloaded here (or click on the upper preview), the second part is available on my facebook page and the thrid part (the alpha) is only for those who receive the newsletter.
This alpha is only available for those who receive my newsletter. You can sign up here. The alpha will be in every newsletter during September. And who knows, you might be spoiled more, not only by me, also by my CT. And... you're always the first to get the news from me!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten