zaterdag 14 december 2013

It's a Doggy Mousy December!

Vandaag wordt al weer de laatste kit uit de P12-serie gereleased! Ik had aan het begin van het jaar niet verwacht dat ik ze alle 12 zou maken. Gelukkig wel en dus is P12-December nu in mijn shop te vinden!
Today the last kit in the P12-series will be released. At the beginning of this year I didn't expect I should make them all. But I did and so P12-December is now in my shop!
De afgelopen tijd heeft mijn CT-lid Jlynn een tweetal challenges op MouseScrappers gehost. En deze week is het mijn eigen beurt voor de Weekly Challenge. Mocht je geen tijd (of niet de juiste foto's) hebben gehad, nu is een combinatie van de 3 prijsjes in mijn shop te vinden: Doggy Mousy Christmas.
The past few weeks, my CT-member Jlynn hosted 2 challenges at MouseScrappers. And this week it is my turn to host the Weekly Challenge. If you didn't had the time (or the right photos) to join, the combination of these 3 kits is now available in my shop: Doggy Mousy Christmas.






Both kits are on sale for the first week! And would you like some freebies? Join me and my CT for the Year in Review bloghop (check my blog every day). And if you like something extra with P12-December, hop to Annet's blog and to Jennifer's as well.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten