zaterdag 3 mei 2014

Festival of Flowers, happy (i)NSD and CT-call!

 photo Fof-Romajo-preview_zps7a84c38b.jpg
Gisteren was dan de reveal van de Designer Challenge, vandaag release ik dan de bijbehorende kit. Festival of Flowers is nu in mijn shop. Natuurlijk is het deze eerste week te verkrijgen met korting. Naast de kit, heb ik ook flairs (mijn bijdrage aan de challenge), een extra paper pack en een extra alpha. Vanwege (inter)National Scrapbooking Day kan je tot en met maandag de extra alphas gratis downloaden in mijn shop.
 photo MyFlowerklein_zps3b01af08.jpg
Yesterday was the reveal of the Designer Challenge at MouseScrappers, today I have the release of the it that goes with it. Festival of Flowers is now in my shop. Of course it's on sale for the first week. Besides the kit, I also made flairs (my contribution to the challenge), an extra paper pack and an extra alpha pack. Because of (inter)National Scrapbooking Day, you can download those extra alphas for free at my shop.
 photo CTCallMay14klein_zps4c82e170.jpg
Yes, you see that right, I'm having a CT-call! Do YOU have what I need? If so, send an e-mail to romajoscrap@gmail.com
I'm looking for layout artists (any style). You have to make at least 1 layout per downloaded kit and post in as many galleries as possible. I would love it if you could enable my kits as well.
I'm also looking for someone to keep my facebook-page up-to-date. It must be someone who knows how to post freebies to the tabs, post layouts, sneak peeks and such things. I would love it if you could enable my kits at facebook groups too.
What do you get, you'll ask? Access to all my kits for free and a lot of room for your own ideas and opinions.
Can't wait to see your applications coming in!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten