vrijdag 10 april 2015

Special Sale Weekend

 photo SaleBirthWedDes2015klein_zpszajvncyi.jpg
Happy Birthday, Wedding Anniversary and Designerversary to me/us! Yes, it's that time of the year already.
Because it's my birthday this Monday, our wedding anniversary (13th, oops) on Sunday and it's 3 years since I opened my first shop, I decided I have a special sale. Everything in my shop is 39% off (yes, I'm facing the 40...)! You have to be quick, sale ends on Monday midnight.
P.S. Keep an eye on With Love Studio because there will be a big (well, you can say mega/huge/giant) birthday celebration coming up soon! Sales, give-aways and a lot of fun. I'm sure you'll be notified about it all through their newsletter, so you better sign up if you aren't already!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten