vrijdag 12 juni 2015

DC#21 Bloghop:
Caw Caw Roar

Yay, there's a new Designer Challenge already... well... we only had 1 month to create our submission, so it was a race against the clock! But I made it, again! We got a palette and had the choose our own theme. That was quite a struggle... But then I remembered a 'yell' my daughter learned at Animal Kingdom and I decided to go with a 'Wilderness Explorers' theme. Well, maybe not completely, but it has something to do with that anyway. The big kit is in my shop already, but I'll post about that tomorrow (when the newsletter has been sent out). Make sure you are signed up, because there will be a coordinating alpha in there as well... for free!
 photo CCR-Romajo-preview-MickeyStyle_zpswldjly1e.jpg
As part of the bloghop, I made an other Mickey Style set. You can download it here.
And here's the complete list for your bloghop:
Pooh46
Chef Minnie Mouse
Neverland Scraps
MJAJmom
Romajo <-- That's me!
Frogfish
Shahar29
Have a magical hop! Don't forget to leave some pixie dust!

1 opmerking: