vrijdag 2 oktober 2015

CT-call!

Do you have what I am looking for?
 photo CTCall2015klein_zps3ubefqsu.jpg
I am looking for some layout artists (any style) to create pages with my kits, post them in galleries and/or facebook groups and promote my stuff in any other way.
I am also looking for someone to spice up my social media. Facebook is covered, but anything else is not (yet). Do you have time and the knowledge to be on top of things, set up any social media account (in my name) and work in my name?
What do you get?
You get access to all my products for free, a lot of space for your own ideas and an easy going team.

To apply you can send an e-mail to romajoscrap@gmail.com, telling me the position you want, a short bio and a link to your most complete gallery or your ideas & experience about social media.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten