vrijdag 4 maart 2016

Featured Designer Retiring Kits Sale

 photo FeatDes2016RetSaleWeek1_zpsdams6kgz.jpg
During my featured designer month, every week I will retire 14 products from my shop. This week I am starting with a big collection of products (a total of 11 different products) and a kit plus 2 add-ons that have been a freebie.
The collection I am retiring is the Key To My Heart kit, add-ons and bundle. You can find most products on this page, but there's 1 more to see on page 14. And I just checked, now with the 75% discount you can get the Key To My Heart bundle for only $2!!! (Just saying...).
The I Love... kit was a previous freebie (so check your stash), but if you missed it, you can now get it with 75% discount as well (a full kit for $.88, that's a laugh, right?). Don't forget about the 2 add-ons I have: the journaling cards and flairs. They can be found here.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten