zondag 28 augustus 2016

Sneak peeks for kits & bloghops

Coming next week I have 2 new kits and 2 coordinating freebies/bloghops.
On Septmber 1st the Magical Mousetery Tour is leaving with a Magical Frontier. On Friday my HUGE coordinating kit At The Frontier will be released.
 photo ATFsneakpeekbloghop_zpsswn8uo2p.jpg
 photo ATFsneakpeek_zpsdvg8r5ar.jpg
On September 2nd the new MouseScrapper's Designer Challenge will go live as well. The sweet colors made me think of Candy Shops. The Mickey Style freebie goes with the kit At The Candy Shop, both are available on Friday! My submission to the challenge will be your 'free with purchase' when you buy the kit.
 photo ATCSsneakpeekbloghop_zpsjjix4kmx.jpg
 photo ATCSsneakpeek_zpsou3gmvwn.jpg
Make sure you check my blog, my Facebook page and my newsletter, since they all will have freebies waiting for you during September!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten