zaterdag 25 februari 2017

Exciting news to share
Two Sneak Peeks

Finally, I have some awesome news for you to share!
While the opening of With Love Studio has been delayed and Scrappy Bee closing down all of a sudden, I took the plunge and applied at some toher shops.
And now I can finally share it with all of you, because my first shop will open on March 1! I'm really excited to be at Plain Digital Wrapper as a designer. I have been hanging around in their forums and it is an awesome place to be. They have some fun and unique challenges to explore and a great gallery as well. So if you haven't been to PDW before, I would highly recommend it to you.
 photo PDWAnnouncementklein_zpslbr4x610.jpg
And I have two sneak peeks as well. The first is of the new (mega) kit I have coming and the second is of all the add-ons to that kt. Don't forget to check it out on Wednesday, March 1st!
 photo sneakpeekPDW_zpsjghmbc4j.jpg
 photo sneakpeekPDWaddons_zpsskusqddf.jpg

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten