vrijdag 5 mei 2017

DC32: Fairy Garden, Bloghop


Welcome to another Designer Challenge Bloghop. I joined again in the challenge at MouseScrappers. Can you believe it was challenge 32 already?
Anyway, the colors made me think of fairies, gardens and spring. So my theme is Fairy Garden. I had hoped to be able to create a full kit with these colors as well, but real life got in the way.
You can download the elements here on my blog though.
The papers are available on my facebook page.
And the alpha will be available through my newsletters in May. You can sign up here, if you aren't already.
In case you get lost, here's the complete bloghop:
Shahar29
Cindyrelly
Romajo <-- You are here!
Murmer
Chef Minnie Mouse
Digidizscrapper
Hdmichael
Megvill
Don't forget to leave your fairydust along the way!

1 opmerking:

  1. Thank you, Marieke! I love the touch of sparkle & the beautiful gold alpha!! Thanks for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen