zaterdag 24 juni 2017

3 (Re-)Releases!

Today I have 3 kits that were all previously released. All have to do with summer activities: from camping to water to a mental vacation. Enjoy your summer!

Camping Adventure:

The first kit I have in store today is Camping Adventure. Great to scrap all your outdoor summer activities from hiking to camping to cooking above a campfire and all in between!

H2O:

The second kit I added to my shop is H2O. It's all about water: from playing with water to swimming, from rain to washing the car and from jumping puddles to watering the garden.

Mental Vacation:

And the final kit I have this week is all about the tropics. Maybe you are Lucky enough to take a trip to the tropics, but if not, you can Always take a Mental Vacation. Because not only the body needs to have a break every now and then, the brain needs time to relax and unwind as well.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten